Monday, June 15, 2009

Never Thought in a Million Years I'd Do This...but F-it! Here we go!

Ok, so I'm just getting this thing started...my very first post and all of sudden (and this is RARE), I'm at a loss for words. All I can say is "in the beginning there was....darkness was upon the face of the deep and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light."
Now, I for one, am not a big "quoter" but as I assemble myself for this journey ahead I feel it necessary to express that I don't believe this blog was solely my idea. I don't fancy talking about myself at all especially to strangers. However, there are some things that are happening in today's society in conjunction with my own personal journey that makes feel like if I don't do and say what's on my heart then spiritually I'm being further pulled away from my purpose which essentially is, my light. That being said, what you're getting here is truly 100% Nape. It's raw, often opinionated, not so pretty, not so ugly, and sometimes all over the place...just like me!:)
Please be patient with me as most of the time (at least in the beginning) I probably won't have a clue as to what the heck I'm doing here...but do me favor and ride this out with me cause for those of you that know, I'm a really good bet!
-Peace and blessings,

1 comment: